5/01/2011

Scrappin' Chics Design Team Challenge

Hey everyone! I am excited to announce that I am also now designing for the Scrappin' Chics Design Team. If you haven't checked their blog out yet, please do! Each month we will be posting projects and encourage everyone else to get involved and post along with the monthly themes! Lots of cool prizes will be awarded as well!

Scrappin' Chics Challenge

The design team will be posting 3 projects per member each month. For the month of may we were to design items with a Kitchen Theme. I decided that there would be nothing better to keep in the kitchen than a recipe book! I choose to make a word book that says "Recipes" and fill it full of index cards to write recipes on. For this album, I used Basic Grey's Offbeat line of paper. For the little kitchen shapes I used the Cricut Cartridge From My Kitchen. I just love how this album turned out, just like everything else that I make, I wanted to keep this little album for myself, but decided to go ahead and put it in my etsy shop for sale.
















Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

kathlee said...

OMG that is gorgeous! I couldn't bring myself to use that in the kitchen for fear of getting it messy!
Just beautiful!

Kathie
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Misty said...

That is lovely! I'd have to keep it in a ziploc, or I'd spill something on it!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Kimmarie Baker said...

This album in gorgeous! I love the BG papers and all the ribbon and pockets. Die cuts are so fun! Lots of work but so worth it. Thank you for being a part of our team!

Kathy said...

Beautiful mini-album! I love that it has lots of space for family recipes. Can't wait to see more projects!

joydee1963 said...

Great album,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

dsood said...

Great mini album

Post a Comment