5/06/2011

Graphic 45... YUM!

Good morning to all of my blog friends! Happy Friday! I'm getting ready to head out to a doctor's appointment this morning, but I just wanted to post a quick post with my newest album!

This week, Momz ebay Design Group had a Graphic 45 paper challenge! Now I was not the first to jump on the Graphic 45 bandwagon by any means, I'm not good with Vintage, but I know that others out there love it, so I thought I would give it a try! Well, needless to say, now I'm addicted and I absolutely love their paper lines!

Here is a cascading paper bag album that I made using the "Curtain Call" paper line. I didn't have any tan lace so I used tea bags to dye my own :)









You can see this album on ebay now by clicking here.

Not only did I make this beautiful album with my Graphic 45 papers, but I found use for my scraps!


I made this card for my Friday Design Team challenge project for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT. Our challenge today was to use Buttons, flowers, and ribbon. Well, as you can see, I did all 3! The paper piecing that I made is the adorable little Harmony Bear pattern from LSHD. I also wanted to use my beautiful new stamps set that I just won from Market Street Stamps! This stamp set is called "Simple Joys" and can be found here. I just love how this little card turned out! If you love it too, you can find it now in my etsy shop!

2 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

What a great mini.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

~Tammy~ said...

This is totally fabulous! Love the papers!

Post a Comment