5/14/2011

Disney Trip, anyone?


I've had this chipboard album sitting in my stash for a while (actually... I have 3 of them!), so I finally decided that it was time to put one of these together!

Our Design Team challenge for yesterday over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs was "All About Family." So we had to make our projects based on the family theme such as vacation, camping, swimming, etc. I decided that this little album would be perfect for the theme! I used little bears from the Clubhouse Gang Dress Up pattern collectionn from LSHD. Make sure you check out the Little Scraps Of Heaven Design Team Blog to join in on next week's challenge with us!














This album is now available for purchase in my etsy shop :)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute!!! TFS

Ashleyplus2.5 said...

I love this!!! I have been working on some mini albums and we are going to disney this september with my family and plan on making one for that!! Love it great job!! :)

Colleen said...

This is awesome! I have at least 3, if not more, chipboard wrod albums and such, but have no idea what to do with them! LOL How do you put the paper on the board pages?
You really did a nice job on this, great papers and colors!

Scrapbookingbyleann said...

Love this! You did an awesome job on it!! :)

scrappingmamma said...

Love this your just so creative!! Its an amazing album!

Post a Comment