5/10/2011

Kit Crazy!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have some exciting changes to tell you all about! First off, I have decided to completely stop selling my scrapbooks on ebay. With a sad heart, this also means that I am leaving the MOMZ design team there. After much thought and debate, I decided that it's the best move for me right now since sales for me on ebay have been so poor lately. However, I'm not going to stop selling! That just means I will be filling my etsy shop with more goodies!

Speaking of goodies... I worked really hard yesterday and LOADED my etsy shop with some new kits! I know you all love those DIY kits so I am trying things a little different. These are all still buy 3 get 1 free and I intend to keep that promotion going for a while. All of my kits used to be the same price, but I took some suggestions from customers and decided to offer a variety of kits at a variety of different prices. All newer & popular paper lines/larger kits will be $18. That means I will be offering more kits with papers from Basic Grey, Graphic 45, DCWV, etc. All kits made with paper lines that are a little older or kits that are a medium size will be $15. And all other kits will stay at $12.50, these will include most of the licensed kits as well (Disney, Hello Kitty, Hannah Montanna, Dora, etc).

Here's an example of the $18 kits:


Here's an example of the $15 kits:


Here's an example of the $12.50 kits:


Make sure you check out my etsy shop for all of these great DIY kits! I will try to add more on a weekly basis. If there is a theme/paper line that you would like for me to make a kit out of, please let me know!

1 comments:

AmyJRockstar said...

Being a scrapbooker myself, I don't really see myself buying things that other people have made all that often, but your work is stunning! I will be buying some albums and kits for sure because they have so much going on! I love lots to look at. Great work and so glad to have found you!

Your newest fan,
Amy Jo


amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment