5/08/2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Mommy's out there! I hope you all had a fabulous day! My husband took me out to dinner last night and then today we had his family over and had a wonderful dinner! It was a beautiful day too! I'm so glad the rain is over, for now!

I made my mom and mother in law matching cards and I think they turned out cute! The paper that I used is from the Sultry line by Basic Grey. The paper piecing is one of the bears from the Fairy Bears pattern collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. The Mother's Day digi stamp is also from LSHD. You can find digi stamps for FREE on Tricia's blog! They are super cute too, so check it out!

Here's a close up of the card that I gave to my mommy.

And here's a close up of the card that I gave to my mother in law.

I hope you all had a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these cards are GREAT! love the bears

Cathy said...

Adorable cards, love the papers!
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Flair Girl said...

HI THERE! It's so nice to find you and see your work! My friend Melin runs a paper-piecing site, you should check her out.

I'm a new follower and I hope you will be too!

Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

scrappingmamma said...

I must say i cant get over how talented you are! Your work is AMAZING. I can only dream of being so talented.I cant wait to stalk your blog :-) i mean peek in, lol and see what you come up with next.Thank-you for sharing your FABULOUS creations..
Deborah Foti ~
www.scrappingmamma.net

Post a Comment