5/24/2011

Craftiest Mom Contest - YOUR VOTES ARE NEEDED PLEASE!!! :-)



Recently I entered the Craftiest Mom Contest on the Cricut facebook page with this album that I made (shown above). I feel that I'm a pretty crafty mom and I work hard crafting to make a little bit of extra income for my family. I really enjoy crafting so it's a perfect job for me, plus I get to spend my days with my sweet daughter, Reagan. I can use all of your votes right now! It only takes second! If you all haven't had a chance to vote yet, please CLICK HERE and vote for me!!! You can vote daily, so if at all possible, I would appreciate that!!! I am offering up a drawing when this is all over to thank all of you for voting, so if you vote, please post a comment here or on my facebook page. If you vote more than once, please leave multiple comments! Thanks everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment