12/23/2011

Splendid Things


Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Can you believe that Christmas is in just a few days? Seriously, where has the year gone?

I got a little tired of making Christmas projects shortly after I started on them this year (I know, I get burned out pretty quick unless it is a project involves the beach or something tropical themed!). So today I wanted to share a little project that I made today for my post on the Authentique Paper blog.


I figured that these little boxes could be used not only for Christmas, but all year round. I used paper from Authentique's Splendid collection and also added some beautiful ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.


I made the little boxes with SVG Cuts FREE One-Piece Boxes SVG kit files! They are absolutely free with no purchase necessary! And they are very cute!

Make sure you check out my post today on the Authentique Paper blog to see more!

2 comments:

Simply Made in Marceline said...

I couldn't figure out how to get the files will you let me know how to get them thanks
simplymadeinmarceline@gmail.com

marlene said...

Hi you make some really cute things
marlene

Post a Comment