12/30/2011

Eternally Blissful

Happy Friday everyone!!! I cannot believe this is the LAST Friday in 2011! Are you all ready for the New Year? I know I am! My husband still won't let me take down my Christmas tree, he says it's bad luck to do it before New Years, so instead of doing that this week, I made this cute little mini album :-)


I used some pretty papers from Authentique Paper in this album, I've been preparing projects this week to send off to the Authentique peeps for CHA... not sure if I'm going to send this one or not yet... but it's a possibility :-)



Ok, I know I've said it before.... new things coming to my Etsy Shop... well.. I've slowly been adding a few things this week including a new shop section! Yep, I've added Tutorials to my etsy shop! Now you can purchase full step-by-step instructions that includes a material list for some of my albums to make your own! For some of these, I will offer kits if I have enough material to make them, but if you already own the product, you can purchase the tutorial for a lower price. These tutorials will range from $5- $15 depending on the difficulty level of the project.

You can find the tutorial to make this album for purchase HERE!

10 comments:

Beckie said...

Great mini. Love these papers.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright colors.

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Emily!!!
love the colors & all the details!!
hugs & blessings!

Maria Matter said...

oops...I also wanted to invite you to enter this in my linky party, Inspire Me Fridays! it's just gorgeous!!
hugs

Angi Barrs said...

Super gorgeous design. :)

Rachel said...

love this mini, the colors are faboosh!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

mommyof5kidz said...

Your Album is beautiful!!!

Pink Cricut said...

Love the colors- so Beautiful!

Mrs. Silva said...

Stopping by from the Pink Cricut Linky Party. Your mini album is gorgeous!! I love the colors you used!

Oneyearinaflash@blogspot.com

Lisa Norris said...

So pretty! Your craft room must be covered in lace and pretty flowers, Emily! Gorgeous, as always! :)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Post a Comment