12/04/2011

MSS Block Party!


Happy Sunday everyone! Today was a lazy day here at my house. My husband sat around and watched football, and I crafted! :-) I decided to try a little challenge today... It's one that I wait for every month because I have a lot of fun using my Market Street Stamps!


So for this weekend's Block Party project, I wanted to do a little chipboard album. I've used the Comfort Food stamp set before on a little card, but today, I REALLY wanted to get some use of this set because it's one of my faves! So here is what I came up with...

I wanted it to say "Favorite Recipes" so I had to add an S off of the Soups stamp. I really just love the little apron!

Here are some pics at different angles:


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my little project!

7 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Oh goodness Emily, this is beyond good! It's brilliant! I love love the colors and that you used this set to make a mini album! Thanks for coming to the Block Party at MSS!

Anonymous said...

OhhhhMyGoooodnesss!... I love all the bright colors!...
Ur mini is soooo stinkin' cute!... =)
TFS!...

Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

Sta-C J. with Creativ You! said...

Awesome challenge! I love your project! and all the details, time and effort I know went in to this peice! Love it an thanks for sharing! I glad we we're in the same line up together!
Hugs, Stac...craftysponge on youtube

Brenda Sue Reeves Hornsby said...

I love these colors! Great work! I am so glad for Elsa's blog hop because I found yours! I am hooked!

Samantha Casey said...

All I can say is WOW! I absolutely love everything about this, from the colors to patterned paper. This is amazing!
-Sam

Tameko said...

Fabulous project!

scrappingmamma said...

Oh I love this, super adorable~
Scrappingmamma~ LSHD DT sister

Post a Comment