12/23/2011

Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas!


Are you looking for some last minute Christmas Gift ideas? Well look no further! I just wanted to share a quick little post to give you an idea for some cute gifts!



My friend contacted me yesterday to make some picture frames for her mom as gifts to give. So I went to Wal-Mart and bought these little wooden frames for .97 cents! First, I glued patterned paper on them and let it dry, then I painted the edges with coordinating paint, and then I covered the whole frame with mod podge for a glossy look. Lastly, I added embellishments.

Here are a few more that I made:




These each took maybe an hour to make. So if you're looking for something very last minute, try some picture frames! They make a great gift for anyone! plus, you can easily personalize them for fit the person that you are giving it to! ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are all so darn cute!! Great job Emily. I always like looking at your stuff! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Paula Driver

Beckie said...

How creative are you! These are so stinking cute. Love 'em

Be Blessed, Beckie

indianist said...

Wish you all a Merry and Happy Christmas. Let this new year bring you all great joy and harmony in your life for your future. Wonderful & Christmas greetings and gifts of the season…

Post a Comment