12/22/2012

On the 9th Day of Christmas...

On the 9th Day of Christmas with DCWV... I saw 9 ladies dancing! 

I decided to interpret my day just like the song. When I was assigned "9 ladies Dancing" I knew exactly what I wanted to make! 

I reached for my Heirloom Christmas stack from DCWV and got to work on a little tag banner. 

I can't take credit for the adorable dress idea, I found the initial idea on Pinterest


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you stop by the DCWV blog every day to see what the design team has done for all 12 days of Christmas! 

1 comments:

Anniebee said...

Hi, Emily! Merry Christmas, girlfriend! I just saw this project of yours over on the DCWV blog and had to pop over here and tell you how fabulous it looks! Those little dresses are incredible!! I love your TP mini below this one too. Hadn't talked to you in quite some time so I needed to wish you (and your lovely family) a wonderful holiday season and a crafty 2013!

Hugs, Anne

Post a Comment