4/03/2012

Sweet Stamp Shop New Release Blog Hop Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of Sweet Stamp Shop's April release! If you came from the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, you're on the right track!

For today's project, I made something kind of simple. A few weeks ago I was at a scrapbooking expo teaching make & takes, so one of the make & takes is where this project came from...


It's a pre-made journaling spot for a page! How simple, right? These are great to have already made and all you have to do is grab one and slap it on your page!


I used the new release set called Happy Bugs on this project. This stamp set is sooo cute! I have tons of photos of my daughter from her first 3 Halloween's, she was a different bug for each one so I know I will get lots of use from this set!

Now hop along and see what Jamie has in store for today!

If you get lost along the way, here's the blog hop order for today!
Sweet Stamp Shop- http://sweetstampshop.blogspot.com
Emily- http://www.createserendipity.net
Jamie- http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/
Laura- http://itsallrosie.blogspot.com/
Ellen- http://closeyourears.blogspot.com/
Nicole- http://www.onesweetromance.com

30 comments:

Michele Duffy said...

I like the colors you used for this journaling card, so bright!

Chelsea said...

The butterflies turned out so pretty. I can't wait to see the set.

Amy Martin said...

Very cute. I love the Bright colors. The butterflies are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Cute, Emily!! Love the butterflies!

elizabeth said...

I love the idea of pre-made journaling spot. Thanks for the example and inspiration.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful!! I love the shape and the colors.

Cait said...

I'm not normally a fan of orange, but this is very pretty!

Unknown said...

yeah these would be great time savers! very smart !

Miriam Prantner said...

What a geat idea! This little journaling spot is adorable!

Cassi said...

love your shaped card! can't wait to see more bugs

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the circular shape and the orange colors...The butterfly image is a cute addition to your card!!!

Samantha Mann said...

awesome!! and i love that your daughter has been a bug for the past 3 halloweens!! how sweet!! can't wait to see the full set and one of your bug layouts!

Sue D said...

Very cute journaling spot--you will have to show us the page when it is done.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute- love the color!!

sharon g said...

I love the ribbon AND the orange!

B. Poteraj said...

Your butterflies just pop off the page. Very pretty.

Natasha G.P. said...

I like how you tied on the button. The colors are wonderful, too.

glowegal said...

So cute! I love shape cards! The butterflies are gorgeous!!

Lynda said...

Very cute! I am in LOVE with the butterflies that you used! They are my favorite bug :) !

Great job!

~Hugs,
RhoLynda
blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

Chris Dring said...

Adorable journal tag! Love the butterflies!

missstamper said...

Very cute and a great idea!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

It is beautiful Emily! That orange is so striking!

howo34 said...

Great card, its nice to see some orange porjects.

lisa said...

oh i am loving the stamps
thanks

Julie Shearer said...

Great colors. And really great card. TFS.

Squirlygirl said...

Super fun Emily! I love the colors on your journaling spot. I can't tell if that is ribbon or paper on it but its beautiful :)
~Hugs~
Becky

Lizscraps said...

very bright and lively with the orange and yellow. can never have enough journally spots.

Melissa said...

Very cute...I love that new butterfly stamp!

Miae said...

gorgeous journaling spot! love the idea:)

Unknown said...


Thanks for your blog post. I would love to say that a health insurance dealer also works well with the benefit of coordinators of any group insurance. The health insurance broker is given a long list of benefits needed by a person or a group coordinator. shamballa bracelet What any broker may is search for individuals as well as coordinators which in turn best match those demands. Then he presents his suggestions and if the two of you agree, the particular broker formulates a contract between the two parties.

Post a Comment