4/07/2012

Authentique April Sketch Challenge


It's that time again! Time for the April Sketch Challenge over on the Authentique Blog! Make sure you stop by there to play along this month!

This months sketch was created by yours truly :-)

I completely flipped my layout compared to the sketch. I did this because the direction of my photo was pointing the other way and I wanted the layout to flow with the photo.

I just ♥ the Blissful collection from Authentique! The colors in this line are so bright and colorful, I just love to bring out the splash of pink in it! I picked up the pretty butterflies last weekend at CKC Louisville, I can't remember what the booth was where I got them, but they had soooo many colors, so pretty!

This is yet another layout using a photo from my wedding, so I tried to be clever with the date {9-17-10} by using my Heart 25 shape tool by Ephiphany Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today! ♥

6 comments:

missstamper said...

Another stunning wedding layout! Thanks for sharing!

Miae said...

love your sketch and what a beautiful page you did to show off that sketch!

CheckerBeads said...

love the way you used the epiphany tool! Great idea!!
thanks for sharing!

Anne

itsallrosi said...

beautiful page!

camisetas ralph lauren said...

gracias por compartir!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your entire labor on this web page. Kate really likes carrying out investigation and it’s really easy to see why. Most of us hear all concerning the lively ways you give very important tips through this web blog and even recommend response nike shox pas cher from people about this concern while our simple princess has been being taught a lot. Have fun with the rest of the year. You have been conducting a very good job.

Post a Comment