4/02/2012

Sweet Stamp Shop New Release Blog Hop Day 1


Happy Monday everyone! Boy are you in for a treat today! Yes, it's that time again, time for Sweet Stamp Shop's April Release! If you came from the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, you're on the right track!

Now I'm not a huge fan of sports, but I think that it's wonderful to see all of the team spirit when it comes down to the championship games every season. I live in southern Ohio, and around here, all you see is BLUE! I live about an hour north of Lexington, Kentucky, so it's UK all the way here!


With that said, I thought this little card was appropriate for today since the big game is tonight. Again, not a sports fan at all, but I am secretly hoping for a UK win :-)


I used the Sports Fever stamp set along with one of the new release sets called Across The Miles. I LOVE this set! I think you all will too!

Now hop along and see what the lovely Joleen has in store for you today!

And if you get lost along the way, here's the lineup of the hop:
Sweet Stamp Shop- http://sweetstampshop.blogspot.com
Emily- http://www.createserendipity.net
Joleen- http://lovejoleenphoto.blogspot.com/
Laurel- http://laurelbeard.wordpress.com
Kelley- http://myfrontporch-kelley.blogspot.com/
Nicole- http://www.onesweetromance.com

28 comments:

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I love your card. Thanks for sharing

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh yeah, I'm rootin' for the Wildcats since they beat my Cyclones!!! Fun card!!!

Kerry

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute card! I'm so not into college sports, but I love the two tone effect and just the right amount of bling.

Sue D said...

I am not a sports fan either but your card is fantastic!

Cait said...

I'm not really a sports person either, but this is a really cute card!

Lizscraps said...

THAT is some blue spirit you've got going on Emily! nice :)

Amy Martin said...

Great card. Love the blue. Thanks for sharing.

elizabeth said...

Nice bold blue. Love it.

sharon g said...

Well that's cute for a sports lover. Nice job.

Beckie said...

KY girl here too....1 hour South of Lex...fab card...

Be blessed, Beckie

glowegal said...

Aww great card!! I know what you mean about not being a sports fan, but when you live in a region and that team is doing well, you totally want them to win! If anything, for the fans! Great card!!

lisa said...

love the blue with the clouds
great card thanks for the hop
www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

Samantha Mann said...

what a great way to show the versatility of this set!! so cute!

Indy's Designs said...

Great card...but the U.K.? LOL

Chelsea said...

Fun! An across the miles set sounds awesome.

B. Poteraj said...

That is a really fun card.

Natasha G.P. said...

What great ribbon. I'm going to stamp on some ribbon later.

Sherri said...

great sports card

Carol McCready said...

Great card, love the ribbon.

missstamper said...

Great card - I can hardly wait to see the full set!

Luanne said...

lovely card! love the color and the chipboard letters

Michele Duffy said...

The blue and white look fantastic on this card!

ellen s. said...

oh i need this set!!!! love it!

Cassi said...

what a great card, love how you combined the stamp sets!

Lynda said...

This is a great card! I really love all the blue! Great job!

~Hugs,
RhoLynda
blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

Chris Dring said...

That is a pretty cool card! TFS!

Julie Shearer said...

Great card. TFS.

Melissa said...

Very cute card...even though I was pulling for Kansas! :)

Post a Comment