1/25/2012

Something to "Celebrate"


Woo Hoo Wednesday! Hello all of my fabulously crafty friends! I told you I would be back with some more CHA sneak peaks, right? Well, today I am going to share a CHA project that i made with Authentique's new "Celebrate" line.

I had to try my hand again at another little takeout box. I picked this pretty silver one up at Michaels after Christmas on clearance for .30 cents! I am kicking myself for not getting more! These are so much fun to decorate and make little fortune cookies to go inside!

Here's a close up, if you look close enough you will see that I used some super *SWEET* stamps and did some stamp layering :-)

Here's a side shot, I used some of the Element stickers along the bottom.

And here's a look at the top, I wanted to show off the cute little pinwheel that I made. I thought it tied in well with this fabulous line. Now once this line hits stores you WILL want to purchase it! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I just love the colors, not to mention, the teal color is one of my favorite colors and when paired with the red/orange, just fabulous!!! Yet another reason I ♥ Authentique, they never cease to amaze me with their color combinations in all of their lines!

Thanks for stopping by today! Keep checking back, this isn't the end of my CHA project show here on my blog ;-)

2 comments:

Thienly Azim said...

That is adorable! Love it! and the papers are so pretty! Can't wait to see more projects!

Tiggerscraps said...

WOW, you are one talented lady!! Beautiful work!

Post a Comment