1/24/2012

Goodnight, Moon!


Happy Tuesday! Here I am with my 2nd layout of 2012! That's almost more layouts than I made in 2011 already completed in the 1st month of 2012! I'm quite proud of myself!

Today's layout is from the Sketch Layout Challenge from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, here's the sketch:

I thought this layout was sweet. Sometimes it takes me forever to find the perfect photo or series of photos to scrap. This was not my favorite photo that I have of Reagan as a baby, but I thought it went PERFECT with the new "Goodnight Moon" pattern collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

It took me a while to find the perfect papers for this layout. I wanted to match them to the photo but still fit with the theme I was going for. I had to dig deep into my stash, but I found the perfect papers. These papers are from the Close to my Heart "Sonata" line. This one was released several years ago and I have been hoarding them because I loved them so much, but I'm glad I held on to them!

My little angel was only 2 months old in these photos, it's crazy how fast they grow!

Thanks for stopping by today! If you want to enter your layout in this sketch challenge, CLICK HERE for more details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment