11/08/2012

Sweet Stamp Shop November Release:Day 3!

Welcome to Day 3 of Sweet Stamp Shop's November release! If you came from the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, you're on the right track! 

Today's new release set is called "Afternoon Delights" some of you may have seen this set or already have the set if you subscribe to the Paper Made Bakery kit club. It's a really adorable set! 

I like to drink tea, I also love to try new flavors of tea. I know this time of year, people get sick with a cold or sore throat, so I thought that it would be cute to make a little gift bag to give with a couple of different flavored tea bags inside. 

Here's a close up of the cute little tag.

Now hop along to see what Michelle has in store for you today! 

18 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the tag! Great combination of papers and colors and piecing!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Wonderul gift tag and bag. Very clever idea and this stamp set is so cute.

Michele Duffy said...

This set paired up beautifully with Authentique papers! Love it!

Mary-Anne V said...

sweet tag...love the image and pp.

Basement Stamper said...

that teapot is cute and love how you paper pieced it.

Kerys said...

Super cute tag! I love that teapot and sentiment! Another great set! :-)

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! Love it!

minousha said...

So very cute!!!!

Kristi said...

Super awesome as usual Emily!!

Chelsea said...

Very cute! I remember thinking this set was adorable when it first came out.

Sue D said...

Great little gift idea--love the tag.

sharon g said...

The tea pot is so darned cute. I would love that for inviting friends over for tea.

Caryn S said...

Love the teapot printed on patterned paper. This is my new favorite!

Indy's Designs said...

Another fabulous project and another great stamp set!

Camerageek said...

great idea for the gift bag/stamps. might have to steal it. lol.

Unknown said...

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. chaussures nike air max 95 I’ve had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such chaussures nike air max 2011 detailed about my trouble. You’re amazing! Thanks!

Post a Comment