11/15/2012

Give Thanks!

With Fall in the air and Winter right around the corner, I figured what better time than now to get some Fall crafting finished before it's too late! 

I LOVE the Autumn Melody stack by DCWV. It's beautiful. The warm, right colors just make you want to go outside and look at all of the beautiful colors. 

I made a little card using the Autumn Melody mat stack and some of the epoxy stickers. 

I think it's a perfect gratitude card! I love the gold foils in some of the papers that are in this stack! Simply elegant! 

I didn't stop there!!! Make sure you stop by the May Arts blog later today to see this project that is loaded with lovely ribbon and DCWV papers! 

2 comments:

Lalo said...

Awesome fall projects...Loving the colors!!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment