10/14/2012

Halloween Sweet Treats!


With Halloween right around the corner, I'm sure you have either already established a way to give out treats, or, if you're like me, you wait until the last minute! 

Today I wanted to share these adorable little treat tins that I made. They are the perfect size to fill with candy or other treats and give to your kids or friends. They also make a great little home decor piece! 

I found these adorable little tins at Michaels... the only thing about them that I didn't like was that they were monogrammed  Not really my thing. Altering them was a MUST!

I used the "Bewitched" Stack from DCWV along with the Halloween combo embellishment flip pack that coordinates with this stack. I love the whimsical look of this paper, and the colors in this stack are fabulous! 

These sweet treats wouldn't be complete without using some of the adorable Halloween Characters from Sweet Stamp Shop





Thanks for stopping by today! 

2 comments:

Merilee Lane said...

I really LOVE what you did with these tins! I saw the same ones at my Michaels and almost bought them, but couldn't quite think of what to do with them. I'm going to run back there and buy them before they're gone, lol!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Merilee

AJ said...

*adorable* perfect little gifts!

Post a Comment