6/12/2012

SWEET Project Round-Up!

Here I am again, AWOL from my blog for weeks! I'm alive, don't worry! And I actually have been posting projects, but I always seem to neglect my own blog! I need to get in the hang of posting here too! 

Today, I have a few Sweet Stamp Shop projects that I have made over the past couple of weeks. These were too cute not to post! 



I made a little party hat & party favor with my Silhouette. I thought it would be a fun little project. 


Reagan thought that I made them for her... even though her birthday isn't until November :-) 


For this project I used the following stamp sets:


 This project was supposed to be for the New Release blog hop, but my internet went out and I couldn't schedule it...
I made a little box with some cute coloring pages for Reagan with stamps from the new release. 

The little box will hold crayons as well as the little pages, so we can take it with us for her to color when we are out to eat, etc. 

For this project, I used 2 of the BRAND NEW just released sets





CLICK HERE to check out the Sweet Stamp Shop Design Team Call! We have extended the call until Friday June 22nd, so there's still time to get your applications in!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I love these projects, how fun!

Migdalia said...

Awesome projects!!!Sweet!!!

Misty said...

That hat is SOOOO CUTE! So is your daughter...what a sweetie.

missstamper said...

Awesome projects!!

Post a Comment