6/18/2012

Konnichiwa!

Which means Hello! in Japanese! I'm sure you all have seen this fabulous new line by Basic Grey, right? One of my DT assignments for Cord Camera Scrapbook Studio this past month was to create a few projects with this beautiful paper. I was over the moon when I received it! I've always been a huge fan of Basic Grey, but the colors and elements in this line are just so beautiful! 

This is one of my favorite photos of my daughter and I. I have been holding on to it for a few years waiting for the perfect paper to come along so I could make a layout with it. I've really gotten into using one photos on a one page layout and focusing on it, especially when it's a pretty photo that makes a great focal point. I LOVE that Cord Camera offers 6x8 prints. These are perfect for one page layouts! 

I got out my Silhouette Cameo and made a few flowers to match. I wanted to bring out some of those other papers and this was the perfect way to do so. 

I also used my Silhouette for this sweet title ♥

Here's a view looking down on the layout, I love the extra added dimension of the flowers. 

I also made a sweet little card with some of the scraps that I had left over.


Make sure you stop by the Cord Camera Scrapbook Studio blog to see other projects made with this collection and other new collections from Basic Grey!

4 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Love your projects! That collection that awesome and that photo......too sweet!

Anonymous said...

ohh wow love your project so cool TFS! please stop by
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Beautiful!

yuki said...

konnichiwa, Emily! Love your beautiful page and adorable photo = kawaii :)

Post a Comment