7/18/2011

Winners Winners Winners!


Ok, I've FINALLY got winners from blog candy and other drawings that I promised to give prizes for! So sorry it took me so long, but I've been in the middle of moving for what seems like the whole summer!

Winners of the 3 Pink By Design $10 gift cards from the Christmas in July Blog Hop Are:

1: Cynthia Vanderhoek said...

This Christmas card is so the style I love, colorful and whimsical. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Will see you tomorrow for more good stuff. Following you here and like you on FB. Went to Pink by Design, was already following her blog, but liked her on FB and signed up on her community sharing also. I love her stamps and seeing hers on your card makes me excited to possibly win.

2: Theresa said...

Love your card..like Judy, I'm in fl, so this is Santa on vacation after the big day :) I like on FB and am a member of the PBD community. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com


3: KAT said...

beautiful... and the colors are luschious...(sp) i'm already a follower of pinkbydesign. i would love this set of christmas stamps.

Winners of the 2 Pink By Design $10 gift cards from the LSHD Summer Blog Hop Are:

1: Nancie said...

Super cute layout Emily! Love it!

2: Maria said...

Cute layout! I already follow pink by design and I will check out the community as well!
Maria
mdowner at swnebr dot net

Remember a few weeks ago when I asked for you all to vote for me in the American Crafts Falir contest? Well, I offered a free DIY kit from my etsy shop... the winner of that was chosen by random.org out of the list of people who voted.... the lucky winner is:

Jamie Kaminski Lieungh

And lastly I offered up a prize for those who voted for me in the Craft it Forward contest that Scrapbooks Etc was holding. The prize I offered was a free DIY kit, some blank albums, and a mini album made by me... That winner is:

Rachel W K

All winners were chosen at complete random by random.org

All winners please e-mail me at createserendipity@gmail.com with contact info to get your prizes out to you! Those of you who won Pink by Design gift cards, please send me a valid e-mail address and I will forward it on to Sarah :-)

4 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to the winners! Hope you get settled into your new home Emily :)

Rachel said...

Woohoo!!!!! This is my first time winning ANYTHING on blog giveaways, I'm so excited! Thank you!!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Cynthia V said...

So happy to be a winner!!! Thank you , thank you, thank you. I get to shop soon...Will message my info. Ü

KAT said...

thank you emily. this is my address to forward.

cen30611@centurytel.net

kat

Post a Comment