6/28/2011

Sketch Challenge #3


I was playing with my stamps tonight and decided that I wanted to play along with the Sketch Challenge over at Market Street Stamps. I just love their stamps and their challenges are a lot of fun!

For the challenge this week you are required to follow a sketch AND add glimmer spray to your project.

I do own about 5 bottles of glimmer mist and I am always afraid to use it! So I watched a little video on how to use glimmer mist and learned I was doing it all wrong! You DO NOT shake your glimmer mist! Apparently that clogs the sprayer and that's why sometimes you get bubbles on your paper. I guess it's simple, you just have to gently swirl it before use!

Here is the card that I came up with for this challenge:

You can't see it too well from the photo, but I used glimmer mist on the swimsuit and also added some stickles to it as well.

For this card, I used the Chillaxin stamp set from Market Street Stamps. I also used the Scalloped Shapes from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs for the scalloped background behind the swimsuit.

I don't know if it is because I have been busy packing getting ready to move, or what, but my creative mojo has been lacking today! I hope you all like this little card and thanks for stopping by! :-)

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is adorable Emily! I love the polka dot paper and the flowers add such a great touch!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Very cute! Love the paper and the stickels!

chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Lisa Giesbrecht said...

Cute card Emily. I saw your "oh baby" blog hop button on another website so thought I would stop over and say hello. I am working on a one-year album for my youngest son (4 mon old right now). Let me know if you need any more stops on the 'oh baby' hop and I'd be interested :)
~Lisa
www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com

Seo Greece said...

These are really so cute. I love these layouts and designs.

Post a Comment