11/09/2010

Technique Tuesday




As I was working on an album last night, I realized that I had the PERFECT tutorial for Technique Tuesday! A few months ago, my friend Elsa posted a tutorial on how to make paper leaves. Now I'm not really one to make my own embellishments, but buying prima flowers and leaves has gotten expensive and they don't always match my projects perfectly. So last night I attempted making my own! As you can see from the photo, my scrap area is a mess, but I have my own matching leaves and a few beautiful matching paper flowers for my project! Check out this video tutorial on how to make your own paper leaves! It's simple, you can make them out of your scraps, and they add a perfect finishing touch to your flowers!


Make sure you check out Elsa's blog at http://justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment