5/01/2009

I've been Workin' Hard (or hardly workin!)


This week, I decided to actually scrap some of my own photos! Since I rarely do that, I thought it might be fun! I actually had fun doing it and I think the layouts turned out quite nice! I used some sketches from Page Maps for ideass, they helped me out a lot!


This is a 2 page layout to add to my cruise album. It's several photos from the shore excursion we took to a private island when we were in the Bahamas.


I bought this cute paper a few weeks ago and I HAD to use it with this picture of Reagan from her first Halloween. I never thought that pink & red would go good together, but those are the colors in the paper and I think it turned out quite nice!

This is my first time ever scanning in layouts. I had a bit of a problem with the colors/shadows. I figured out how to stitch them in photoshop, but when adjusting the colors, that was the tricky part! I don't know how much I like scanning them, though you can see them in a little more detail, you can't see all of the pretty glitter on both pages! They are much prettier in person!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

NIce layouts Emily! They are great!

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

Your pages look great! I need to catch up on my own personal scrapbooks {heheheee, I've been saying that for the past year} Seriously though, I really do!!!

Yours are way way cute!!! :o)

Post a Comment