8/02/2011

Marshmallows - A Campfires Best Friend!


Wow, 2 blog posts in one day is a big thing for me! I usually try to do one a day, but with all of the traffic to my blog lately, I wanted to add another project that I forgot to post last week :-)

Do you like camping? Well, here's a cute little treat!


I altered this adorable little band-aid tin with the Campfire paper line by October Afternoon. The little moose is from the Great Outdoors Collection by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. And the cute little sentiment is from the Gone Campin stamp set by Market Street Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you check back tomorrow, I will have an awesome treat and tutorial posted for my awesome readers!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooo adorable! I love the campfire line and of course I love the MSS sentiment, but I REALLY REALLY love that moose!! He's about the cutest thing ever with his polka overalls and marshmallows!

Shelly said...

oh so cute!! Love the background paper and that moose is adorable! TFS!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment