8/29/2011

Gettin' Sketchy!


Happy Monday everyone! For those of you who visit my blog quite frequently, you know that I loooove challenges! I participate in challenges here and there and not just because there are usually prizes involved, but because they really get me motivated to create. Another thing that I love is to use sketches. So sketch challenges are right up my alley!

I decided to start my week off by playing along with 2 sketch challenges. Both of these were made with the fabulous "Splendid" paper collection by Authentique.


The first card I made for Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge #5 using this sketch:

For this card I used Market Street Stamps Homegrown Stamp Set.

The second card I made for the Unity Stamp Co Kit of the Month Challenge using this sketch:

For this card, I used Unity Stamp Co's June 2011 Kit of the month.

Both of these challenges are still going on, but not for long! So if you want to enter, get your projects made and posted soon! :-)

9 comments:

Misty said...

Such a beautiful job!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards...

callyannc said...

I solove these colors! Beautiful cards! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Lindsey Wood said...

I love the patterned paper that you put on the flower pot cards! Such great colors!

DoBea A. said...

Your cards are sooo pretty Emily!! I love to do challenges too, but rarely enter them, but they do get my mojo going!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!
Thanks so much for playing our sketch for August :)

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Emily you are so talented!

Jess said...

Both of these are seriously amazing! I love how you put the flower in that pail. How clever and creative. Thank you so much for playing along with the sketch challenge at Market Street! :-)

CharityHand said...

So cute! Love all the patterns and textures. Fab cards.

Post a Comment