8/02/2011

Feelin' Beachy!


As I was sitting here trying to plan a trip to the Outer Banks, NC for my 1st wedding anniversary next month, I realized that I hadn't blogged about some of my newest beachy projects! I always try to share my newest creations on my blog, but sometimes I get sidetracked and forget to blog about them. And if you haven't seen my album that I made from my vacation to the Outer Banks, please check out THIS POST :-)

Here are a couple of projects that I made recently using the Sandy Toes stamp set from Pink by Design.

This is a cascading paper bag mini album that I made with the Margarita line by American Crafts. I just love this paper, maybe because it's so summery and makes me want to go to the beach right away!

Here's a view of the whole album.

And here is a little project that I made for myself. I made this little box out of a hamburger helper cardboard box. I was in need of something to store some of my stamps, so I altered this little box. I used the Lauderdale line of paper from Basic Grey. Another one of my Summer favorites!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all are enjoying your summer!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute projects! I am a beach girl myself...just saw your OBX album- awesome...isn't the OBX just a little piece of heaven on earth? Just got back from there 2 weeks ago :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!I don't think you realize how talented you are.
Hugs, Anita

Shelly said...

Awesome projects! Love all the details and the inking that you did on the palm is just perfect!!!
Shelly
mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Amy, I'm totally jealous! I would live in OBX if I could! LOOOOVE it there!!! We stayed there for a week last year right before we got married, so we are planning on going back... and possibly going back every year from here on out :-)

Ami said...

I would live in the OBX if I could too. Haven't been for a couple of years and miss it. I love all of your albums. I am new to paper bag albums. I just bought some white bags the other day to give them a try because of your inspirational projects. I hope mine turns out okay. :)

Post a Comment