5/18/2013

Love is In The Air!

Woo hoo! I'm Guest Designing on the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog today! My SWEET friend Nicole (owner and designer of SSS) asked me if I could feature an older (but very popular) SSS set today, so I grabbed the stamp set and started thinking of ideas. 

When I first looked at the Sentimental Birds stamp set, I think oh, yes, I can make a sympathy card with this! Not today! I wasn't feelin' sympathy. So I decided to break out the new "Irresistible" paper collection from Authentique Paper. It IS the beginning of wedding season after all, right?! 

Here's what I came up with!

I had one of my wedding photos left over from another top secret project that I was working on with this paper collection as well as some scraps... so I grabbed a piece of MDF type board that I had cut and went to town! 

This project is one that needs to be displayed on a plate stand since it's just a flat piece of board, but it makes a very elegant decor piece.  It's a very nice & inexpensive wedding/anniversary gift idea! 

I just love the little sentiments in this stamp set. So petite but yet so perfect! 

I had some more scraps, so I also decided to make a little card. 

Aren't those little birds darling? I think they go perfectly with the Love/Wedding/Anniversary theme! 

The great thing is that you can do SO much more with this stamp set! Don't forget to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop and pick yours up today! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Products Used:
Sweet Stamp Shop- Sentimental Birds Stamp Set
Authentique Paper- Irresistible Collection
Maya Road- Heart Trinket Pins
ZVA Creative- Pearls

1 comments:

Post a Comment