1/19/2012

Me + You = LOVE


Today while I was trying to get motivated (I surfed the web most of the day, my bad! ) I came across a fun challenge that I thought I would try!


I ♥ Market Street Stamps and their challenges are always fun, so I of coarse wanted to try the Paint The Town Color Challenge this month! I missed the past couple months because I've been busy with other things, but I REALLY loved this color scheme and had to give it a go!

For my little card I used papers from Pink Paislee's Nantucket Collection, which is one of my faves! Of coarse, I also used my favorite stamp set from Market Street Stamps, Simple Joys.

While surfing the web today I came across this fabulous sketch on the Silhouette Blog, so I combined it with the color scheme for my inspiration :-)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Great card. Those colors are awesome. Love all of the hearts.
(:(:Smiles::):)

Robin

Samantha Casey said...

Your card is super cute, I really love the layout of it. The hearts are simply adorable, and the words you used go perfectly with it! You did and amazing job with the colors and the challenge! Good luck with the Market Street Color Challenge!
Sam

Post a Comment