7/27/2011

Paradise!


Hello everyone! So sorry for the lack of participation here lately! I've been busy still unpacking/trying to organize after moving a few weeks ago! It's been a real pain!

Anyways, last week I met up with some lovely ladies at Archivers to crop and decided to start make a layout! I usually stick to mini albums because I like working on a smaller canvas, so maybe that explains why this one took me a week to finish!


I decided to scrap one of my favorite wedding photos from my beach wedding this past September. I ended up using the Margarita line of paper that I recently won from American Crafts. This paper is just so lovely and I thought it went perfect with my photo!


I also used my new FAVORITE stamp set from Pink by Design, it's called "Sandy Toes" Cute, right?



And I made these adorable little matching flowers using Little Scraps of Heaven Designs "My Paper Garden" collection. I also got the leaves from this collection too.

I know it's rare for me to share a layout that I have made for myself, so I hope you all enjoyed it! I know I did, look for lots more layouts from me in the near future! :-)

3 comments:

KAT said...

wow emm, this is beautiful. i think it would've taken me longer than a week. it was really nice meeting you last week.

Lorie said...

Seriously beautiful page!

Rachel Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment