6/22/2011

Save The Tatas ♥

It seems like forever since I have actually made it up to my craft room to create something! Finally, I was able to get up there and craft my heart out yesterday!


Last night on my facebook page, I shared this teaser photo of what I've been working on.... and you guessed it! A Breast Cancer awareness album! Last month's Pink by Design stamp releases included the 2 beautiful stamp sets Save The Tatas and Breast Wishes. There are also SVG files to go along with the Save The Tatas set.

This is my 2nd project that I have done with Pink by Design stamps since being on the Design Team and I must say, I am in LOVE with all of the PBD Stamp sets! They are so much fun to work with!!! I fell in love with these sets as soon as I saw them and I knew exactly what I would make with them, so here it is, my "Pink" cascading paper bag album :-)







And if you are interested in learning how to save $ on glitter paper and make your own glittery SVG files or Cricut cuts, CLICK HERE to see my post on the Pink by Design blog today with a tutorial!

And as always, this album will be listed in my Etsy shop sometime today.

2 comments:

Bits N Bobs said...

That is so beautiful.
So much to look at.

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous creation, I love all the embellies and what a great stamp set!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment