6/13/2011

Color Cue Challenge #3


Each month Market Street Stamps sponsors a color cue challenge. I decided to give it a try this month because I love challenges! They always help me think outside of the box a little!

This challenge was particularly hard because it's based on a specific color scheme... here is what I had to work with:


And here is what I came up with:


I used the Fashionista stamp set from MSS as well as the Ooh La La pattern collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

I hope you enjoyed my little project! I look forward to doing more challenges in the near future! They are a great way to get motivated! :-)

5 comments:

DoBea A. said...

This is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Market Street!!

Ulysses' mama said...

Very creative!! I love that card!!

Pixichick said...

Wow, love it! Your card looks great. The stitching and lace are perfect.

pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

jen said...

Fabulous....love the colors too. Great job. TFS
hugs,jen

Anniebee said...

Very cool card! I really like the unusual color combination... you did a great job of matching the challenge colors. I don't think I have congratulated you personally for being selected for the Pink Cricut DT! That's just awesome and she's lucky to have you. I also wanted to tell you that I have an award for you on my blog. You can drop by and pick it up anytime it's convenient.

Anniebee

Post a Comment