4/12/2011

Happy Happy Birthday!


Hello everyone! It seems like forever since I've blogged, sometimes I get busy and forget to post a blog with my projects. This weekend I really had an excuse! My family and I were quite busy, plus, the weather was REALLY nice so we spent some time outside!

On Sunday we all went to my nephew's 6th birthday party at a local skating rink. Wow, it's been ages since I've been on skates! The kids really showed me up! We all had a blast though!

Here is the birthday card that I made. Everyone loved it! I used the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Party Animal Pattern set for this one! Too cute!


Here's a few pics of us from the weekend.







Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Great pictures I'm a new follower from the Love Link up party! Very nice card!

myapyapooh said...

Cute birthday card, Love all the colors used. I'm a new follower from love link up party. I also liked you on facebook. So I can stay up to date with your blog.

Anita said...

Soooo cute! Nice job! Hugs, Anita

K Andrew said...

Hi Emily,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you too.
This card is just absolutely adorable--you put so many wonderful details into it--it's just precious!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day and this card really sparkles! Hope to see you over at mine!
Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

Lori Comeau said...

What a great card. Looks like you all had a great time at the party. I stopped by from the Love Link Party and just became a new follower. I would like to invite you over to my blog to check it out. I love comments so please feel free to leave one. New followers are always welcome. Take care
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

dsood said...

I stopped by from the Love Link Party and just became a new follower. I would like to invite you over to my blog to check it out. What a wonderful card,

http://dnbfundesigns.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment