4/08/2011

Crafty Clipboards!


Happy Friday all! Looking for a new project to try? I have a new love for altering clipboards!!! It's so much fun and they are soooo cute! These also make wonderful gifts, especially for teachers! Clipboards are also cheap, under $2 at Walmart!

These were all Design Team projects for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and I wanted to share them here!




First is my project for today. I got on a kick this week with Disney so I made a few clipboards. I made this Disney Princess clipboard using the LSHD castle pattern and Belle from the Dress Me Like A Princess Pattern Set. The little dress tags were cut on my Cricut with the Happily Ever After cartridge.




For this clipboard I used Mickey & Minnie from the LSHD Clubhouse Gang Dress Up Pattern Set. The little tags were cut from my Cricut with Wrap it up and the mouse ears were cut from Mickey & Friends.





And lastly, this is one of my faves! I used the Close To My Heart Sonata line of paper for this clipboard. I also used a CTMH stamp for the sentiment. The little bear is the LSHD Harmony Bear Pattern.

You can find all of these clipboards in my etsy shop this week!

1 comments:

keshapooh said...

wow, these are amazing clipboards. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment