1/29/2011

A Dream Is A Wish... Your Heart Makes


Every girl dreams of being a princess, I know I always did. The other day while I was laying in bed daydreaming, I thought of a beautiful idea for an album! I had just bought the most beautiful K&Co paper from Michael's and it featured some of my favorite colors, purple, turquoise, green, and lots of black & white. I ran upstairs and got my Gypsy and started playing around. I've had the Disney Princess cartridges for a while now but never really used them, so finally, now I have! As you can see, I used the Cinderella silhouette in the background and also played with the words. I welded quite a few words together and it was a little hard to cut with the glitter paper, but I think it turned out nice! 





The little shoe charm was fitting for this fairy tale princess album.



I tried something a little new with the photo mats and added doubles to the pockets. I also stitched all photo mats throughout the album, this just adds an extra elegant look and feel I think.







I loved this little pin, I have been holding onto it for a while now and thought it fit this album quite well!




You can view this album for sale now in my Ebay HERE

I'm also editing this to add that I'm changing my challenge entry for the Sugar Sweet Paper Treats blog to this one... I like it a lot better than the acrylic. The challenge was to alter something. For this, I altered paper lunch sacks that I had here. Everyone has them laying around, so why not give it a try! The link to the challenge is: http://www.sugarsweetpapertreats.blogspot.com/ :-)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

It's gorgeous Emily!! Love everything, the embellishments, paper and design!!

Emily said...

Thank you Tammy!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! You've put a lot of love into this...TFS!
Carol
aka cyimbugbitten

Sher said...

beautiful blog!

Post a Comment