10/07/2008

New Kids are BACK!


I haven't posted anything lately, I appologize! I've been quite busy! Let's see if I can recap....


This weekend, my best friend and I went to see the New Kids on the block in Cleveland, Ohio. It was... AMAZING! We had been waiting to see them for over 15 years! Our moms wouldn't take us when we were younger, so finally we go tthe chance! It was worth every penny and it was a really fun trip!


Here are a few pics from the show, we had 7th row seats










Also, for those of you wanting to take a trip and don't want to spend a lot on a nice hotel, try priceline.com! I booked a very nice room for $45!!! And it was right downtown! I looked on other sites where they were chargins $140 for the exact same room!


Here is me outside of the hotel, it was right by the lake!



0 comments:

Post a Comment