5/15/2014

May Arts/Avery Elle/ UmWow Studio Blog Hop!


Welcome to the May Arts, Avery Elle, & UmWow Studio blog hop! 

For my project I decided to create a fun little card. I LOVED the Needle Little Love stamp set from Avery Elle. So perfect for cardmaking! I also fell in love with the Butterfly Confetti from UmWow Studio, I knew I had to use it on this project! Of course, what project wouldn't be complete without some lovely ribbon from May Arts?! 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to visit the other ribbonistas today as well as our friends at UmWow Studio & Avery Elle.


We have 3 prize packs for you to win!
1 Stamp Set
1 roll of ribbon
1 mask, flair set & layered chipboard set
To enter you must post a comment on each blog: May Arts, UmWow Studio, and Avery Elle

Products Used:
May Arts- AKB10, 408-15-10, SM10
UmWow Studio- Butterfly Confetti, Butterfly Kisses Flair
Avery Elle- Needle Little Love Stamp Set

Authentique Paper- Accomplished collection

12 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card Emily!!!
LOVE it, from the sweet sentiment & frame to the butterflies & bow - LOVE IT ALL!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

Shari Czerwinski said...

Very pretty card. Love the vintage feel and the damask paper.

Unknown said...

Simply delightful card!! I love the butterflies!!!!

Heather said...

just so elegant.

cghundley said...

Wow, great looking
card, lots of layers.
Carla from Utah

Judy said...

Great card! I love all the different elements on it! This would work nicely for a wedding card too. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

barbara macaskill said...

This card is simply beautiful!! I love the neutral colors and the butterflies and ribbons are perfect. TFS!

Amy C. said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the different elements you used and the color combination.

Robin B. said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors, layering and butterflies.

Sherry Butcher said...

Wonderful! Love the vintage, the layers and the butterflies. TFS.

lucretia said...

Lovely little wooden butterflies.

Ruth said...

I love all the layering and details on this card! Beautiful!

Post a Comment