4/08/2014

Taylored Expressions April Key Ingredients Blog Hop

Hello and welcome!!  Today the Taylored Expressions DT is showcasing the April Key Ingredients and the March  Stamp of the month.

This month's kit is awesome! I just adore the colors and the stamps & dies are "SEW Cute!" I created a mini album for my project today. One of my favorite kinds of mini albums are those made from paper bags. I thought this was perfect and would go along well with the vintage feel to this kit. 

Here's a peek at some of the inside pages. 

Here's a little close up of those awesome stamps and dies from the kit that I used on the cover. 

Now, it is time to hop on to Jen Shults' blog to see what she has put together with these awesome products.

Here is the full blog hop list:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Emily! Love this sweet mini album and all the wonderful details!

Cassie said...

What a fun and beautiful project, Emily :D

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Beautiful project, Emily. I love how all the embellishments, colors, ribbon and design work well together. Great little detailed touches. Thank you for the inspiration.

Tracy said...

This is ubber cute Emily! The perfect project using this months goodies. Love it!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an amazing album. Love the fun colors, cute images... the embellishments are perfect.

TracyM #6773 said...

I came looking for your card from the May Arts Blog Pretty Pink Posh post, sad I couldn't find out more about it but thrilled that I got to see your GORGEOUS mini - LOVE all the luscious ribbons & trims!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty.

Post a Comment