2/18/2014

It's A Charmed Life!

It's my turn today on the Simple Stories blog and I have a super adorable mini album to share! First, let me start off by saying that I LOVE Simple Stories NEW "A Charmed Life" collection. This one is right up my alley, the colors are perfect, the elements are perfect, and I just adore all of the sweet sentiments. 

I have been hanging on to this little Maya Road Chipboard/Acrylic stand album for a while, but decided to finally put it in use. I needed a new piece to sit on my desk. 

My husband and I got anniversary photos taken this past year, so I wanted to have them on display for sure! I take every opportunity that I get to have a photo session. The end results are a fun time and amazing photos that last a lifetime. These did not let me down. We had a blast with this photos session! 

The sun was so bright that morning so we couldn't get a ton of photos down by the river, but I adore this one. That's the great Ohio River for those of you wondering.

Here's a few pages from the inside. I used some of the Sn@p cards on the top pages because I loved the sentiments and these little cards fit perfectly. 

Another element from this collection that I love are the little chipboard stickers. They give some nice dimension to projects and they are just adorable!

Here's the album from the side.... if I would have put anything else on it, I believe it would fall over! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Products Used:
Simple Stories: A Charmed Life 
6x6 Paper Pad #3722
Bits & Pieces #3729
Chipboard #3728
Brads #3727
Insta Squares #3730
Sn@p Cards #3723
Maya Road- Acrylic Album
Petaloo- Velvet Hydrangeas
May Arts- 5/8' Grosgrain Dots: DD57, DD15; 3/8" Metallic Velvet 377-38-55

5 comments:

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

wow!!! amazing MA!!!! I love it!! greetings from México.

Jean said...

This is gorgeous!

craftymom205 said...

Love the album.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! I just saw the announcement on Taylor's blog about you joining the KI team! Your blog is wonderful and I love your projects so much...it's a perfect fit! Welcome to the TE family. :-)

P Beatty said...

Oh, these are al so beautiful!

Post a Comment