9/17/2013

Family Time Gift for Grandma

Today I wanted to share a project that I created for my grandma. Her birthday is in a few weeks and the Family time stack from DCWV was the perfect choice for my project. The papers in it are perfect and match her home decor. 


This project was really simple to make. I will show you how to re-create it! 

First, gather up some supplies. You will need some paper, photos, and a piece of masonite or ply board. I have had this stuff for a while, I purchased a large sheet at Lowe's and had it cut down into smaller pieces. This piece is 8.5 x 11"

Cut your first piece of paper to fit the board. Ink the edges. I used Versacolor ink from Imagine Crafts. I loved the bronze and gold in this ink pad, it went really well with this paper collection.

Next, glue a second piece of paper on top, but smaller in size. Add some Goosebumps from Imagine Crafts around the edges for a little texture.

You can also add Goosebumps to the elements on the page for more added texture.

Add photo and then embellish with flowers, ribbons, pearls, etc. 


This is my little family, my Grandparents, My mom (behind my grandpa) and her 2 sisters and brother. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Products Used:
DCWV- Family Time Stack
Imagine Crafts- Goosebumps Dauber top, Versacolor, Ink Blushers
Petaloo- Flowers
Want2Scrap- Bling
May Arts- RG25, SM10

0 comments:

Post a Comment