2/04/2013

Love is the Key Note...


I've been really bad about updating my blog lately... I blame it on the Winter blah's. I've made quite a few projects lately for some of the companies that I design for, but after blogging on company blogs, I forget to blog it on my own blog! 

However, I did want to share this particular mini album that I made. I LOVE it. This album was displayed in the May Arts booth at CHA-W and featured on the Authentique Paper blog last week. 

I really love Authentique's Lovely collection. When I decided to make this mini album, I knew that was the perfect collection to use. Lots of rich & pretty colors and the perfect modern/vintage Valentine theme! 

Here's a peek at the rest of my album including some of the inside pages:

To see the full blog post including some tips & tricks, please visit the Authentique Paper blog

Products Used:
Authentique Paper- "Lovely" Paper-Crafting Assortment Kit
Petaloo- Darjeeling DahliasDarjeeling Mini Daisies
May Arts- 393-25-01,  392-58-14EA09RT14KA20390-58-10

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation luv those papers and all the embellies.
Chris x

Lynn said...

This is such a gorgeous mini. I love all the details and the collection is beautiful. I love, love, love all the ribbon on the cover!

Post a Comment