7/18/2012

Christmas... in July?


Yep, you read that right! Since it's CHA week, most companies are coming out with their Christmas collections right now! It just seems too early for me, but I thought I would run with the idea! 

My husband tells me every year to get started on making my Christmas cards in the Summer so I don't have to cram that into my schedule a week before Christmas. You would think it would be just that simple considering there is an abundance of new Christmas paper out, right? Yeah.. not so simple for me! 


So this year, since I was crafting projects for a few booths at CHA, I decided to at least get a head start on a box to hold my Christmas Cards! I'm sure that has to count for something! 


I used the new Handmade Holiday paper collection from Simple Stories, and of coarse, some very festive Timeless Twine in Olive GreenCherry Red, and Kraft Brown. I also added some lovely ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I was able to inspire you to get a little head start on your Christmas projects... it is only 5 months away you know! ;-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Emily! This is beautiful! Wow-za =)

Migdalia said...

I love Christmas!!This is AMAZING!!!Awesome job!

Janet's Joy said...

Emily this is gorgeous!!

Rosie said...

Love it

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this box! Where did you get the actual box? It reminds me of a crayon box! Adorable!

Unknown said...

I do consider all the ideas you’ve introduced to your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for starters.
converse all star May you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Post a Comment