5/08/2012

Sweet Stamp Shop- May Release Day 1!


Welcome to Day 1 of Sweet Stamp Shop's May release! If you came from the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, you're on the right track!

Today we have a really fun set to share called "School's Out." This set is perfect if you have kids in school! It's a must have for making gifts for teachers, bus drivers, principals, teachers aides, etc!

My project for today is based on a pin that I saw on pinterest. I can't take full credit for the idea, but I love how it turned out! Have you seen those little plastic re-usable cups that are being sold everywhere? I am addicted to them, perfect for on the go! Well, I grabbed one at Wal-Mart and decided to use it for my project today.

Adding a little pennant to the straw was the perfect touch for this awesome gift! I also added some little individual drink mixes in the cup.

I made a little matching note card to go along with the gift set. Isn't that school bus just the cutest thing?

Thanks for stopping by today! Hop right along and see what Laurel has to share today!

Sweet Stamp Shop Blog- http://sweetstampshop.blogspot.com
Emily- http://www.createserendipity.net
Laurel- http://laurelbeard.wordpress.com
Kelley- http://myfrontporch-kelley.blogspot.com/
Sav- http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Nicole- http://www.onesweetromance.com

29 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

What a wonderful project and gift for teachers!

Natalie said...

Great idea for a fun teacher gift! Love it!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Another great saying for the penant is.."Thank you for quenching my thirst for learning"....I must apologize I can't give credit to where this came from as I can't remember! Sorry!

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute project! Great teacher gift....I'm already liking what I see from this reveal!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome project. I may have to run over to Wally world and pick up one of those cups. Thanks for sharing.

Deirdre said...

Just fabulous - love what you created.

Ruth said...

Super cute ideas! I don't currenlty have kids in school but the grandkids will be there shortly!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Love this for the teachers in the family as well as the nieces & nephews in school, What a fun craft day we'd have, Thanks for the great idea

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a great idea! Working on Teacher gifts later today! Wishing I had these stamps!
Great job!

Lizscraps said...

as always Em, your projects are super cute! great job.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ADORABLE! Love the straw tag!!! Great ribbons too:) YOU ROCK!

B. Poteraj said...

The straw is just so cute!

sharon g said...

The little flag is so cute. I'm going to have "my kids" (I teach crafts at Pottery Barn Kids) make some.

Sue D said...

Very sweet gift idea! Love the pennant on the straw.

Cassi said...

what a great gift, love the straw's flag!

Pam said...

Your idea is so clever. I live the pennant, they are so popular right now and I do love that school bus

Renee V said...

Perfect idea!! I just bought some of those cups today too!!

Squirlygirl said...

Emily your creation rocks:) What a great idea for teacher appreciation week. I can't wait to get this set since my husband is a middle school principle.
Hugs
Becky

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

what sweet projects! love your card, a perfect gift and great cup and tag. ~Luanne

Stacy Tiedemann said...

I saw this on Pinterest as well. I am so going to do this for my daughter's preschool teachers. Yours turned out great!

Tracy said...

This is so cute! I love the school bus!

Chelsea said...

Very cute. That would be an adorable set to give to a favourite school worker.

rlovew said...

Fabulous set!

marg0006 said...

Like the colors you used. Great job.

marg0006@verizon.net

glowegal said...

Such a great idea! Love all the primary color action, adorable!

Michele Duffy said...

Super cute school bus stamp!

Javablustamper said...

How AWESOME is this??!! I could have used this last year!! Kyah gave her teacher one of those EXACT cups!! Hehe!! Will have to remember this for next time!! Such a FABULOUS gift!! Thanks for sharing your talent!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!



ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

Emily H said...

Aw! I love the little school bus!

Post a Comment