For today's project, I wanted to dig up one of my "oldies but goodies" that I did.
Do you have empty flower jars sitting around just waiting to be filled with something new? Well, alter them and fill them with embellishments!!! I have TONS of these Prima "Got Flowers" jars from years ago and they are perfect for brads and gems and other small embellishments!
First, I picked out some pretty acrylic paints that I wanted to use for the lids. After I painted them and let them dry, I covered them with sparkly nail polish as you can see below:
Second, I picked out the papers that I wanted to use with these (I chose Basic Grey's Urban Prairie line of paper):
Third, I cut the paper down to sized and punched the edges with a border punch. I glued these to the jars and then added some printed off words from my computer. Lastly, I added the finishing touches: ribbon, tags, and of coarse, prima flowers :)
Here you can see my finished product:
I hope you enjoyed this project! Thanks for stopping by!