12/27/2010

Where Has The Time Gone?

Wow! I have been super busy this past month! So sorry for the lack of blogging! Did everyone have a good Christmas? I always love this time of year, it's always good to just spend quality time with friends and family! Did everyone get cool gifts this year? I know we did! The kids got lots of cool toys! Reagan got a Princess kitchen so she can cook me some yummy food, and she loves her little "Critter Clinic" vet shop thing... Target was on it with the toys this year! They have some really cool "B" toys which go along with the green movement I do believe, very cool! I got a Cricut Gypsy... but Santa still hasn't made it to my house with it... I guess he shouldn't trust fedex to do his job! lol We got lots of fun games for the Wii, our fave so far is the Michael Jackson Experience, loads of fun! It's a definite must have for any MJ fan!!! My hubby got some Reebok Zig shoes, he says they are extra comfy. We got Wii fit also... someone must be trying to tell us something! :-)

Anyways, speaking of having a fun time, I have been busy having a fun time making custom orders! I thought I would share with you all of the orders I have made this month. You can see full albums on my facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/CreateSerendipity07


















I did 6 altered clipboards (not all are shown, obviously)


11 mini albums (not all are shown)

And I also did 4 altered photo frames, and not to mention some of the 12 days of Christmas projects for JAFDT. I was sure busy and now it's time for a much needed break!

Lastly, I wanted to share a pic, we took Reagan and her cousin to see Tangled, it was Reagan's first time at a movie theater! She did pretty good!


Wishing everyone a Happy & Safe New Year! I will be back to creating next week, but as for now, I'm going to RELAX!!! :-)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

HOLY COW you were busy!!!! I barely handle ONE custom order this month!!

LOVING all your work!

Emily said...

Lol Jennifer! That's what the other gals in my group said also! I kinda like custom orders, I love doing my own thing, but I never pass up a custom order when it comes along! :-) I've got my albums down to an assembly line type process so I can get one finished in a few hours now!

Tammy said...

Wow you have been busy ~ gorgeous work!

Debeez Designs said...

wow! don't know how you manage it - your work is lovely :)

Post a Comment