11/24/2008

My baby girl is turning 1!



It doesn't seem like a year has gone by, but it sure has! My baby girl, Reagan, turns one on Wednesday the 26th, but we had her party yesterday, which is funny because my actual due date to have her was the 23rd. She just wanted to stay in there! It was a hard time for myself and my family last year because my uncle passed away the week of Thanksgiving and I prayed that I wouldn't go into labor until after his funeral and everything because I wanted to be there to support my family. I ended up going into labor the night after his funeral and I had Reagan the next morning. She was a wonderful blessing to our whole family, after an incredibly hard week, she was there to put a smile on everyone's faces! She's been the highlight of my life this past year and I'm sure from here it only gets better! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter baby girl! I'm so thankful for her! Here are some photos from her first birthday party.

Reagan's princess cake

Reagan's personal mini cake

Dig in princess!


Yum Yum! Birthday Cake!

The aftermath

That's a lot of presents for a 1 year old!


Reagan & her cousins helping her open presents

Daddy showing her the toys


She was happy that the party was over! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment